The Radio Game is a fun way to develop the ‘mind’s ear’ (audiation). Use it to teach songs and rhythms or to fill in a few minutes of time with meaningful activity.
The game includes animations (including a dancing leprechaun!) and notes for gameplay.
How to Play the Radio Game:
1. Choose a short, familiar song for your class to sing. “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” works great as a starter song.
2. Tum the radio "on" by clicking the large red button and start singing the song.
3. Turn the radio “off” by clicking the large green button but keep the song going inside (internalize).
4. Turn the radio back "on". Did everyone come back in on the same word?
5. Play the game turning the radio on and off at random. Take turns operating the radio.
Requires Microsoft PowerPoint. PC Required; not for use on Macs. Single user license. Not for commercial use.
Other games and resources that you might be interested in:
♫ Music Baseball PowerPoint Game Bundle - Treble Clef and Rhythm Level 1
♫ Rhythm Baseball Level 1 PowerPoint Game
♫ Treble Clef Baseball PowerPoint Game
♫ Treble & Bass Clef Baseball PowerPoint Game Bundle
♫ Elementary Music Assessment App for iPad & iPad Mini
FREE Fly Swat Review Game PowerPoint Template for Interactive Whiteboard