The Rainbow Fish Differentiated Interactive Notebook Reading Lessons & Activities Bundle
Featured on StorylineOnline! The Rainbow Fish
The Rainbow Fish is the most beautiful fish in the ocean. But he is too proud and becomes very lonely when none of the other fish want to be his friend, that is, until he gets advice from a wise octopus to give away some of his most prized possessions.
UPDATED with new graphic organizers, interactive notebook and lapbook activities, and web links for science and technology connections!
✓ Check out a flipbook preview here or click the green preview button above to see what's inside!
More About This Product:
☰ This product can be used in small groups, for differentiated instructional purposes, for 1:1 targeted instructional tutorials, enrichment, or as a whole class.
☰ This product is suitable for teachers, tutors, special education providers, as well as for home-instruction.
☰ The bundle is appropriate for students in Grades 1-4.
☰ This product requires no preparation.
☰ This product is Common Core aligned.
This 59-page packet includes:
• Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Higher Order Thinking Questions to use during your read-aloud
• Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Higher Order Thinking Sticky Notes Set - just print 'em and stick 'em! Great for color coding, differentiation, and the ability to keep specific questions in place!
• How to make a lapbook
• Vocabulary Words
• 15 Pre-Made, No Prep Vocabulary Cards Pocket and Vocabulary Cards for Interactive Notebooks / Lapbooks
• Interactive Notebook Vocabulary Fold
• A Vocabulary Word Search
• Vocabulary Classwork/Homework ideas
• Shared Reading Information
• Numerous Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Templates with a 'How To' create your lapbook.
Bundle also uses Depth of Knowledge (DOK) multi-level activities to help students gather information and understand what they are reading. Activities include Blackline masters for:
• Sequence Map Graphic Organizer
• Character Traits Graphic Organizer
• A Summary page (narrative form)
• Author's Purpose
• Cause & Effect
• Comprehension Questions (multiple choice & extended response)
• A Technology / Science Connection Activity
• Text Organization Questions Graphic Organizer
• Extended Thinking Questions & Inferential Thinking Questions Embedded Throughout
• Fantastic Five: The Rainbow Fish
• Rainbow 4-1-1: Author's Message
• Compare and Contrast Brackets: The Rainbow Fish and The Octopus
• Research & Technology Connection: Facts About Fish
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
Common Core State Standards are listed for grades 1-4.
You may also be interested in our other read-a-loud bundles:
The Kissing Hand
Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch!
My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother
The Great Kapok Tree
The Polar Express
I Need My Monster
The Rainbow Fish
A Bad Case of Stripes
Get them All! Our Mega Read Aloud Bundle Super Pack
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
Be sure to FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST MrTechnology
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ MrEduTechnology
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Be sure to FOLLOW US ON Instagram @MrTechnologyTpT
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow my store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
My new book from Scholastic Managing the Digital Classroom
Dozens of Awesome Teacher-Tested Ideas That Help You Manage and Make the Most of Every Digital Tool in Your Classroom - Now available! Order Today!
Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it.
© Copyright MrTechnology, 2014-2017