The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe is an excellent poem for middle school and high school students. We've created a great unit for The Raven, including three fun and engaging evidence-based activities that challenge students and force them to work closely with the text. This unit also includes a blank copy of The Raven for student use as well as a teacher annotated version (which we find to be very helpful!).
INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT:
- Background Information on Edgar Allan Poe (for teacher use)
- Blank Copy of "The Raven"
- Teacher Annotated Copy of "The Raven"
- "The Raven" Scary Story Starters
- "The Raven" Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle (with answer key)
- "The Raven: I Am Poem Activity
- 8 Task Cards for "The Raven"
ALSO FROM EB ACADEMIC CAMPS:
Reading Response Quilt
Figurative Language Cheat Sheet
The Most Dangerous Game Supplemental Activities
The Necklace Supplemental Activities