We've created a great unit for Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven," including three fun and engaging evidence-based activities that challenge students and force them to work closely with the text. This unit also includes a blank copy of The Raven for student use as well as a teacher annotated version (which we find to be very helpful!). The task cards are also a great way to get students discussing the text in a deep and meaningful way. We hope your students enjoy this unit as much as ours have!
THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO A PART OF OUR EDGAR ALLAN POE HALLOWEEN UNIT
INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT:
- Background Information on Edgar Allan Poe (for teacher use)
- Blank Copy of "The Raven"
- Teacher Annotated Copy of "The Raven"
- "The Raven" Scary Story Starters
- "The Raven" Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle (with answer key)
- "The Raven: I Am Poem Activity
- 8 Task Cards for "The Raven"
OTHER RESOURCES YOU WILL LIKE:
- Halloween Descriptive Writing Activity
- Halloween Writing Prompts Choice Board
- Reading Response Quilt
- Figurative Language Cheat Sheet
Follow us on Facebook
for sales and all things Middle School ELA!