This product can be used to create an ELA textbook with your students. Gone are the days when school funds were used to purchase quality textbooks for students to use. This is a great tool for your students to refer back to throughout the year.
Interactive Notebook: Informational Text
- Easy cuts. No wasting time having kids cut out clip art, circles, or other shapes.
- Easy to read font.
- Multiple pages for each of the Common Core Informational standards.
- Two layouts provided: One with all information pre-filled and one with blanks for students to take notes. Decide which you want to use with your students in order to best adapt to your teaching style.
- References for students (text structure list, text feature list, etc)
- What is informational text?
- Text Features
- Informational Text Structures
- Text Structure Matching
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- Problem & Solution
- Main Idea
- Finding Important Details
- Writing a Summary
- Author's Point of View
By purchasing this product, you will have access to any and all future edits to this product, including possible additions. Check your TPT purchases and look for "Newly Edited: Download Now!"
This download contains:
NOTEBOOK COVERS & DIVIDERS: Three cover options are included for the notebooks. There are also dividers for 3 sections: fiction, informational, and read & respond (coming soon- in bundle purchase ONLY).
You are currently viewing the product listing for the informational notebook. Check out the BUNDLE here, or the Literature Notebook here.
ANSWER KEYS: Each page has an answer key, or a photo of an example notebook page. Photos are included so you can see how the page is intended to be used with students.
**THIS LISTING IS FOR THE INFORMATIONAL NOTEBOOK ONLY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE LITERATURE NOTEBOOK AND/OR THE READ & RESPOND PAGES (COMING SOON), PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BUNDLE!**