Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Independent scholar presents a christian based unit study guide for the book "The Red Badge of Courage" by Stephen Crane. This Study includes:
- Reading comprehension questions
- Spelling/Vocabulary words
- Bible verses relevant to the story
- Many projects to choose from, including science, art, history, cooking, writing and more!
Each Independent Scholar study guide incorporates cultural and historical facts that are relevant to the book being studied. This study guide focuses on the
- Civil War, (geography, mapping, roles of flag bearers and drummer boys, food and weaponry.)
- What it means to be a hero.
- Courage, cowardice, and conscience.
- Attitude and grumbling.
This unit study guide is great for both individual and group use! Easy lesson format that can be modified to fit any scheduling need.
Why are we giving this unit study away for FREE?! Because we know you'll love it and come back for more!