"The Red Hen" for Autism
Tasks created to supplement the story "The Red Hen" by author
1) Answer "WH" Quetions- What is the red hen doing?
2) Sequence events in the story with 2x2 picture choices.
3) Complete the phrase verbally or with cut and paste word choices.
4) Red Hen coloring page.
5) Cake decorating coloring page
6) Match sentence strip to picture clue.
7) Match animal 2x2 pictures to word labels
8) Use 36 total 2x2 picture squares as choices to comprehension questions, as a matching task, as a sequencing task, vocabulary in the story, or a memory game.
I have provided a variety of visual tools and templates to individualize the tasks based on the students skill level.
Inspired by Evan Autism Resources