Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Reformation has begun! The article traces the events that were put in motion by the calls for reform: the conflicts, the politics, the consequences, and the lines of division in both the religious and secular sectors - who gained and who lost. Activities and Assessments included.
- 4-Page Illustrated Article
- Multiple Choice / Short Answer Assessment + Answer Key
- Primary Source: from Henry VIII's "Act of Supremacy"
- Document Based Question-Short Answer Assessment + Answer Key
- 1-Page Intro to Reformation (Luther, Calvin, Tyndale) - "The Reformation Begins"
- Reflective Writing Activity: "3-2-1 "
- "Support from Text" Guide
- Short Answer Scoring Rubric (allows students to score each other's short answers)
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- Graphic Organizer: Four Takeaways
- Black and White Printables
- No Prep - Simply Print and Go
California State History-Social Science Content Standard Addressed: 7.9
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times