Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Have you been looking for a creative way to introduce and examine The Reign of Terror- War and Revolutionary Figures? If so, look no further!
This "The Reign of Terror- War and Revolutionary Figures" Activity includes:
1) A customizable lecture that you can adjust to meet your needs and the needs of
your students. This bundle includes a version of this lecture in Keynote (Mac),
Powerpoint (PC), and PDF format for users of every operating system.
*****Depending on the version of the presentation software that you use to present in your classroom, fonts and sizes in our lecture presentations may need adjustment. *******
2) An activity that asks students to identify the key figures of the Reign of Terror, the famous Jacobins. Students will answer questions about Marat, Danton, and Robespierre in an attempt to understand each man's role in the Reign of Terror.
3) Students will be given 2 documents that were created by the Committee on Public Safety to analyze. Students will be prompted questions to help guide understanding. Next they will write a paragraph that asks them to answer the question, did the Committee on Public Safety protect the Revolution? They are asked to take a stance and use evidence from the documents to support their side. They are also asked to argue in order to prove that the evidence supports their side. This is a great practice paragraph for DBQ writing.
4) Students will be given two documents about the execution of Louis the XVI. On is the sentencing given out by the National Convention, and the other is a response from Louis XVI. Students are prompted questions to guide understanding. This activity is meant to be a stand alone activity that can accompany a lesson on his execution,
5) A detailed answer key to the lesson activity to save you time and help guide student comprehension.
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love History" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn history TODAY!