Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Article and Power Point explain the European Renaissance and reveal the people, places, and concepts involved in it. They include the inspirations, the philosophy, the politics, the art, and the literature of the era. Common Core-Aligned Document-Based Question Assessments and Scaffolded Review included. Also included: Primary Source: - from "The Decameron." Secondary Source: "Decameron: The Story." + "The Black Death"
- 7-Page Illustrated Article
- 47-Slide Power Point Presentation
- Multiple Choice Assessment + Answer Key
- Document Based Question Assessment + Answer Key
- Primary Source: from Giovanni Boccaccio's "The Decameron"
- Common Core Aligned - Short Answer DBQ Assessment + Answer Key
- DBQ Scoring Rubric - (allows students to easily score each other's short answers)
- Article: "Decameron: The Story" + Short Assessment
- Article: "The Black Death" + DBQ Question
- 'Renaissance Scaffolded Review' + Answer Key
- Reflective Writing Activity: '3-2-1'
- 'Support from Text' Guide
- 'Renaissance Crossword' + Crossword Key
- 2 Graphic Organizers: "Renaissance Principles" "The Renaissance - 4 Takeaways"
- 'Human Face Proportions' Activity Pages
- B+W Printables
- No Prep - Just Print and Go
- Lesson Duration: 1 - 4 hours - depending on what is used.
California State History-Social Science Content Standard Addressed: 7.8
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times