Included is a 2-3 week unit plan covering the Renaissance, Leonardo Da Vinci, and The Da Vinci Code movie.
Included is the following:
- Unit Plan and outline of calendar
- 31 slide PowerPoint covering the Renaissance, Italian Renaissance, Northern Renaissance, Characteristics of Renaissance Art, and the philosophies of the Renaissance - Humanism, Individualism, Secularism, and Scientific Naturalism
- Student Notes and Assignments to complete during PowerPoint
- Non-Fiction texts for Jigsaw activity studying Leonardo Da Vinci
- Final Test, designed to be used with a scantron - with answer key
- Renaissance Art Evaluation Assignment (or part of test)
All of these documents are editable, so that you can adjust them to fit your textbook or needs.
I use this in my 12th grade Humanities course. Some of the artwork does show nudity. (For example: Michelangelo's David)