Also included in
- This bundle contains 16 no-prep lessons for each unit in early history from Prehistory through the French Revolution. They are designed as an overview for each topic, perfect for an introduction or a review lesson -- or stand-alone if time is short. Students engage in various activities that encoura$19.20$42.00Save $22.80
This no-prep, differentiated lesson contains a summary of The Renaissance Era: humanism, the Medici Family, Machiavelli, Michelangelo, Shakespeare and more. Students engage in various activities that encourage close reading and checks for understanding. It also includes a little fun!
What you get:
- A 2-page, approximately 650 word reading passage (print-friendly in black and white)
- A modified version of the reading with bolded annotations to guide struggling readers
- A 2-page activity worksheet with a graphic organizer, humanism analysis and a puzzle.
- Link to a Google version of the reading and activity
- Answer key for the word puzzle
This lesson is perfect as an introduction or review of the Renaissance. There is a suggested short video you can use at the beginning of the lesson to serve your visual learners.
Take the ACHE out of teACHEr -- invest a few dollars to save a few hours.
-If you like the quality of my work please follow me to be alerted to new products and sales.
-Don’t forget to leave reviews on products you buy -- it PAYS YOU in TpT credits! Simply go to “my purchases” and click on “provide feedback”