This crossword focuses on the 1920's. Fifty clues in all, with some focusing on historical events and others on fun trivia!
Examples of clues:
* Bloodbath in Chicago: St. Valentine’s Day ___ (1929) ANSWER: Massacre
* ___ bread invented (1928) ANSWER: sliced
* Director of FBI as of 1924: __. ___ Hoover ANSWER: J. Edgar
* The Red ___ (distrust of foreigners) ANSWER: Scare
* According to President Coolidge: “The business of America is ___.” ANSWER: business
* F. Scott Fitzgerald’s masterpiece: The Great ___ ANSWER: Gatsby
A good review of the decade!
You can find all of these historical crosswords in my store:
* Civil War Trivia
* More Civil War trivia
* Famous Figures of the Civil War
* World War II trivia
Also, I offer these unique historical trivia games in my line of ThemeQuotes Games:
* Civil War Trivia game (202 questions)
* World War II trivia game (202 questions)
* Vietnam War trivia game (202 questions)
Students solve thought-provoking quotations on war (set up hangman-style) by answering trivia questions correctly--a cross between Trivial Pursuit and Wheel of Fortune!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!