This fun activity includes:
1. an informative reading handout about the Roman Republic
2. a corresponding mini book
3. directions for folding the mini book
4. pictures of an example/key
The informative reading handout focuses on 6 main topics:
1. Etruscan rule before the Roman republic was established
2. why the Romans set up a republic
3. a description of the different roles and governing bodies in a republic
4. information about who the patricians and plebeians were
5. disharmony between the patricians and plebeians
6. the Twelve Tables
The mini book summarizes the main topics of the reading handout. Students fill in the blanks and draw a picture to represent the content of each page.
Please look at the preview to take a closer look.
The Punic Wars Reading Handout and Mini Book Activity
The Pax Romana Reading Handout and Mini Book Activity
The Fall of the Roman Empire: Reading Handout, PowerPoint, and 4 Foldables
Ancient Rome Tic-Tac-Toe Choice Board
Ancient Rome Map Foldable with Reading Handout
Follow me and be notified when my new products are uploaded. My new products are half price the first week they are listed!
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.