The Rosary - Introduction is the introductory lesson of a fun, highly engaging, and easy-to-teach unit about the rosary. Use this resource to assess your students’ prior knowledge and get them thinking about some of the main things they’ll be learning about in this unit.
If you’re looking for the FULL unit (introduction, parts 1-5, and conclusion) please click HERE (rest of unit still in the works, though coming soon!). Otherwise, please see below for the details about this particular portion of The Rosary unit.
Included in your digital download:
- The Rosary - Introduction Lesson Plan (detailed, step-by-step notes on exactly what to do and say)
- Editable 4-page Rosary Pretest provided in PDF, Keynote (Mac), and Powerpoint (PC) formats
- Rosary Pretest answer guide
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll save you time and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 WISE AND AWESOME THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of THE CRT CREW! Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some FREE MONEY! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to create the best for the best and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out THE CRT SHOP for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are HUNDREDS of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, The Untapped Power of Posters: 7 Ways a Well-Chosen Poster Can Have a HUGE Impact in Your Classroom to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom!
5. Visit my website, CatholicReligionTeacher.com, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet is strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.