All About the SH Digraph!
Teach your students about the SH digraph with this fun and engaging pack! This resource includes:
1. SH ticket out the door strategy: Hang the sign right outside your door. Every time your students leave the room have students say "S-H says SH like Shell." This repetition really reinforces the letter to sound correlation and also doubles as an assessment!
2. SH anchor chart pieces: Sort words and pictures that begin and end with SH as your class. Pieces include titles for your anchor charts (starts with sh/ends with sh) four pictures each that start and end with SH and four words each that start and end with SH.
3. SH Center: Sorting mats (starts with sh/ends with sh) and 23 cards for beginning sounds and 23 cards for ending sounds. These can be sorted on a table top or also sorted in a pocket chart!
4. SH word identification and handwriting practice.
5. SH coloring (color only the pictures that include the SH sound)
6. SH cut and glue sort (beginning and ending sounds)
7. An assessment to use with your students on the SH digraph.
SAVE with the Digraph Bundle!
Digraph Bundle: CH, PH, SH, TH and WH
Go Digital with the Google Classroom SH Digraph
Check out individual digraph products!
The CH Digraph
The PH Digraph
The TH Digraph
The WH Digraph
Digraph Sorting Centers
Digraph Sorting Worksheets
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!