This resource is the perfect compliment to the story- A Scarecrow's Hat! In this resource, you will find the following:
* Comprehension questions to aid in your read-aloud
* Character picture cards
* Story elements worksheet (can write words or draw pictures)
* Prediction sheet (what does Chicken want the hat for)
* Draw a line to match the animal to what it wanted in the story
* Fill in the blanks with word banks (2 pages- if students are not able to write, they can draw the pictures on the line)
* Connection piece: what would you swap? (can write words or draw a picture)
* Connection piece: What would you use the hat for?
* Design the Scarecrow a new hat!
*Color and cut worksheet to create popsicle characters- perfect for retelling. Available in bw or in color.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! Check out the post on the blog for more information/ teaching ideas:
Check out these other great Fall themed worksheets for your classroom!
Follow me on Instagram!