The Scarlet Stocking Spy Differentiated Interactive Notebook Reading Activities
Click on the green preview button above to see the magic that's inside!
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
The Scarlet Stocking Spy Interactive Reading Activities includes differentiated interactive activities (59 pages) and makes a eye-catching student-created bulletin board!
This Product is Designed to:
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of differentiated graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• highlight key issues and themes
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion
• motivate student learning and discussion
• promote higher order thinking
This resource includes:
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Depth of Knowledge Higher Order Thinking Questions
• Homework Thinking Response Questions
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Historical Fiction Task Cards
• Literary Tool Focus: Foreboding, Onomatopoeia
• Author's Purpose
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Character Traits
• Point of View
• Puzzle Pieces Jigsaw Activity
• Enrichment Diamond Fold Activity: Philadelphia - Then and Now
• On Demand Writing Activity
• Map Skills
• Famous Figure Foldable: Lydia Darragh
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
...and much, much more!
You May Also Be Interested In Our The American Revolution Lesson Plans & Interactive Notebook Mega Unit
You May Also Want to Check Out Our The Iroquois, American Revolution, and French & Indian War MEGA Bundle Toolbox Bundle
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2017