This product is also part of a STEM process bundle: Click to learn more!
This download contains more than 25 pages from which you can pick and choose to create your own scientific method booklet to guide your students through any experiment. The pages in this booklet will help your students organize and analyze their thinking during each step in the scientific method.
Here’s what this product contains:
- Scientific Method Mini-poster
- Scientific Method Experiment booklet cover
- 3 different “Ask a Question” pages
- 3 different “Background Research” pages
- 2 “Create a Hypothesis” pages (guided and non-guided)
- 4 different “Design an Experiment” pages
- 10 different “Conduct an Experiment” pages
- 3 different “Analyze Results” pages
- 4 different “Report Results” pages
These sheets can be combined in any fashion for you to create a customizable book for your students to use for any scientific method-based experiment.
Looking to engage your students in the engineering design process? Check on my best-selling Engineering Design Process STEM booklet