19 pages including:
- Cover Page
- Character Analysis handout that explains characterization in terms of "physical traits," "personality traits," "history and background," "behavior," "relationships," "changes," and "quotes." This handout works for ANY story.
- 5 Character Profiles for students to complete based on the 5 main characters of SG: Mary, Medlock, Colin, Dickon, Martha, and Craven. Students use the Character Analysis handout to complete these profiles.
- Web Organizer for Setting as Place and Time. Students include details as support.
- Discussion Questions for how setting impacts characters and conflict.
- Chapter Summaries worksheet for students to write a 1-sentence summary for each chapter.
- 3-page comprehensive test including 25 T/F questions, 4 short-response questions or Setting Analysis, 1 long-response question about the main conflict, and 12 questions identifying who-said-which-quotes.
- 3-page Answer Key