This CCSS aligned set from The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Activity Pack
and my American Literature Bundle (please do not purchase both)
encourages students to analyze James Thurber’s short story through a variety of lenses. After reading the story, students complete a general analysis of the work, play the role of an armchair psychologist, then practice their text structure analysis skills. Includes all teacher notes.
* a link to the short story
* a 10 question reading quiz
* story analysis questions with teacher notes
* a psychological evaluation activity with teacher notes
* a plot structure analysis activity with teacher notes