IMPORTANT NOTE: The purpose of this DEMO product is simply to illustrate its functionality and scope--it is NOT intended to be used in the classroom. The full version, available for $16.95, is ENTIRELY classroom-ready.
These 7 mini lessons are included in this bundle:
• Types of Sentences
• Sentence Structure Part 1
• Sentence Structure Part 2
• Run On Sentences
• Sentence Fragments
• Sentence Combining Part 1
• Sentence Combining Part 2
This free version of The Sentence Bundle is complete and fully-functioning. The full version
has no "Free Trial Version" stamps and includes a word search and a crossword puzzle for each mini lesson.
With each presentation and the associated puzzles, an entire class period will be needed to complete any of these individual mini lessons.
Save 50% on the bundle!
If purchased individually, the total cost of these 8 mini lessons would be $34.65. Grab The full version
for just $16.95--a savings of over 50%.
This application is a collection of 7 of the 30 MicroLessons available in the series, Language Arts Presenter.
Each MicroLesson features animated talking avatars who present instructional material to your language arts classes via a smart board or a digital projector.
In addition, these MicroLessons include...
• definitions and examples.
• direct instruction.
• a summary of the instruction (in most MicroLessons).
• practice quizzes ranging from 5 to 15 questions.
• an on-screen answer key.
• a word search and crossword puzzle to extend the mini lesson (the words found in the word search provide the word bank for the crossword puzzle).
Teachers report that during MicroLessons, they...
appoint students to be mouse operators while they roam the classroom, keeping a wary eye on the knuckleheads.
• become dynamic partners with the avatars, giving additional examples of concepts, checking for comprehension, and reading questions and answer choices orally to the class.
• record scores, grade papers, or even work on lesson plans.
All of the mini lessons in the Language Arts Presenter series are accessible with any of the major web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. As a result, these apps are compatible with all versions of both Windows and Mac.
The Sentence Bundle, Free Version
by Chad Manis
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License