Commas with Coordinating Conjunctions, review, a fun and interactive way to practice!
This is a super fun game to play with your class to review or teach about coordinating conjunctions. The sentence cards for exciting nonfiction sentences about spiders.
Directions (Displayed Below)
12 Difference Sentences to Unscramble on Games Cards
- Copy and cut out cards. (I like to use colored paper and laminate).
- Place a group of cards in twelve different locations.
- Students work as a group (or partnership) arranging the cards in the appropriate order.
- When a group solves the sentence puzzle, they must all raise their hands, silently, for the teacher to check their work.
- Once the sentence is checked, the recorder writes the number of the sentence completed on the board under their team’s name. The team leader reshuffles the cards into a random pile, and leaves them at the same location.
- The group then moves on to another location.
- The first group to have all TWELVE numbers on the board... wins!
This game is great for team building, review, and fun. All you have to do is print, laminate, and cut the cards and your class will be ready to play!