This is an introductory geography lesson about the continents of the world. This is designed for younger kids who don't know the continents or what a continent even is. It can also be used for older kids as a tool for revision.
* Introduces the seven continents of the world (i.e. Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America) and where they are located on a map of the world.
* Defines what a continent is and whether an island is a continent.
* The student gets to write the definition of a continent and an island in their own words.
* The student gets to label the continents on a map of the world.
* The student gets to colour and label the continents on the map of the world.
* The student gets to write the names of the continents in alphabetical order.
I am homeschooling Mum of four children so what I put on is whatever I couldn't easily find myself and have made for my kids and the other kids I help homeschool. So as I am relatively new to uploading I would appreciate your feedback.
Also, if you would like to know when I have uploaded new items please become a follower.
Thanks for your interest and support!