Also included in
- * * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *Wow! It's *FINALLY* here! Below I will detail out all of the information about by NEW VIP Bundle! EVERYTHING in this bundle is new, new, NEW! Are you ready to take the leap and become a VIP Bundle owner?! 1. Alphabet Centers Through the Year$180.00$336.00Save $156.00
* * This packet is part of the VIP Bundle! * *
**THIS PACKET RECEIVED A FREE UPDATE AND SOME MATERIAL IS NOW GOOGLE READY! >>> VIEW A PREVIEW VIDEO OF THE GOOGLE VERSION HERE <<<
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
What is The Shapes Curriculum?
Thanks so much for showing interest in my Shapes Curriculum! The Shapes Curriculum is designed with preschool and kindergarten teachers in mind. The Shapes Curriculum offers a lesson per shape for a total of 10 scripted lessons. However, the material can easily be expanded over a longer academic period. The idea of The Shapes Curriculum is you can completely transform your math block teaching with FUN and engaging, yet still rigorous, lessons. The Shapes Curriculum is completely comprehensive, so the only thing you’ll need to add in is a few hands-on items/manipulatives!
What shapes are included?
8. Diamond OR Rhombus
15. Rectangular Prism
What is included in The Shapes Curriculum?
- Detailed lesson plans (1 lesson per shape - 10 total)
- Songs/poems for each letter (1 per shape)
- Shape teacher mentor texts (1 per shape)
- Shape chant posters (1 per shape)
- Shapes mini booklets (1 per shape)
- Aligned center mats (1 per shape)
- Interactive notebook activities (1 per shape)
- Shapes centers (10 included)
- Shapes Hands-On Tasks (10 included)
- Handwriting Tasks (10 included)
- Handwriting helpers
- Shapes poster
- Shapes assessment
What centers are included in The Shapes Curriculum?
Center #1: Discrimination Cards
Center #2: Discrimination Cards (Real life shapes)
Center #3: Cover-It Boards
Center #4: Cover-It Boards (Real life shapes)
Center #5: Linking Cards
Center #6: Pattern Block Mats
Center #7: Tracing Cards
Center #8: Read, Build, Write Mats
Center #9: Sort Mats
Center #10: Cover to Build Mats
What hands-on tasks/tubs are included in The Shapes Curriculum?
Hands-On Task #1: Fuzzy Shape Mats
Hands-On Task #2: Building Block Shapes
Hands-On Task #3: Linking Chain Shapes
Hands-On Task #4: Fine Motor Cards
Hands-On Task #5: Dabber Mats
Hands-On Task #6: Push Pin Shape Mats
Hands-On Task #7: Building Shape Numbers
Hands-On Task #8: Mini Block Shape Cards
Hands-On Task #9: Highway Shape Cards
Hands-On Task #17: Geoboard Shape Cards
What makes the shapes curriculum unique?
The Shapes Curriculum is teacher-created, kid-tested, and most importantly kid-approved! The Shapes Curriculum takes away that monotonous way of teaching shapes which students sit and listen to the teacher TEACH. Instead, the Shapes Curriculum encourages guidance from the teacher while the students EXPLORE and LEARN shapes through hands-on and engaging activities that utilize all modes of learning.
The Shapes Curriculum is made up of 10 instructional days but can be adjusted to fit your classroom needs. The curriculum includes lessons, songs, centers, exploration tubs, and an assessment piece as a way to ensure student growth.
These are just a few highlights you’ll see using the Shapes Curriculum:
** Kids...TALKING about shapes
** Manipulatives and hands-on material
** Fun and engaging learning experiences
** Multisensory learning approach
Please email me at email@example.com
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook