The Shapes of Baa, Baa, Black Sheep will help children identify 10 different shapes thru the use of sheep and bags of wool. The following shapes are used: heart, circle, diamond, rectangle, square, triangle, hexagon, pentagon, star, and oval.
All or some of the shapes may be used based on your children's skill level.
Activities can be used as a file folder game, a Literacy or Math Center activity, and/or a homework activity.
Activities can be completed individually or with a partner.
* Baa, Baa, Black Sheep Nursery Rhyme, Letter Sized Poster (8.5 in x 11 in)
* Activity Directions for Memory™/Concentration™, Color Labeling, and Fill In The Blank (1 page)
* Shape Sheep (2 pages)
* Shape Key for Sheep (1 page)
* Colored Bags of Wool (2 pages)
* Color Key for Bags of Wool (1 page)
* Color Word Cards (2 pages) – one page in the corresponding colors and one page in the corresponding colored shapes
* Black/White Word Cards (2 pages – one page in the corresponding colors and one page in the corresponding colored shapes
* Fill In The Blank version of the nursery rhyme to choose your own shape and add your own shape sheep
©April 14, 2013. Diane Bakker. All Rights Reserved.