The Silk Road was a trade route that crossed Asia and connected it with Europe. This differentiated instruction lesson plan and PowerPoint bundle differentiates using leveling and the Multiple Intelligence Theory. You SAVE over $1.00 when you purchase this bundle instead of each individual item separately. The content includes:
1. What the Silk Road was
2. Who traveled on the Silk Road
3. Effects of the Silk Road
4. Exchange of goods
5. Exchange of ideas
6. Increasing the economy
7. Dangers of the Silk Road.
The following resources are included in the The Silk Road Differentiated Instruction Lesson Plan:
1. 3 levels of vocabulary sheets
2. 2 levels of note sheets that go along with the PowerPoint
3. 3 activities that allow for student choice; diorama, diary, and musical skit with rubrics
4. 3 levels of graphic organizers with answer key
5. Homework there is a paragraph writing assignment with a checklist for grading
It also provides many different MI ideas and ways to connect the PowerPoint mini-lesson to background knowledge and be reinforced.
This was last revised on 11/19/2013. All links worked on that day. I cannot guarantee any links because I do not control the internet.
Thank you in advance for rating and commenting on this item. Please be specific when you comment so that other teachers know why you commented the way you did. It also helps me become a better teacher and writer.
The Silk Road Lesson Plan & PowerPoint Bundle
by Kasha Mastrodomenico
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Based on a work at http://www.socialstudiesdifferentiatedinstruction.com
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.socialstudiesdifferentiatedinstruction.com