NO PREP worksheets for the book The Snail and the Whale by Julia Donaldson.
I have created these worksheets to accompany the book. They can be used in their entirety for a more intense study of the book or you can pick or chose those that suit your students/situation best.
Included in the package:
1. Package title page.
2. Two different prediction worksheets. One can be completed before the story has been read while the other can be used during the reading.
3. Two pages of comprehension questions (6 questions in total)
4. Character page (list and draw the two main characters)
5. Character page (Venn diagram comparing the two main characters)
6. Two pages of questions (6 questions in total) focusing on characters
7. Rhyming word page
8. Setting (students draw their favourite place the snail and whale travelled)
9. Creative writing page for story writing based on the book
10. Diagram page for the creative writing activity
11. Teacher answer pages (2 pages total)
15 pages in total.
If you are teaching a number of Julia Donaldson’s picture books, you may be interested in my companion worksheet bundle:
Juila Donaldson Companion Worksheet Bundle
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.