This set of paired passages includes a nonfiction passage about our solar system and a nonfiction passage about the phases of the moon. The passages would be a great supplement for teaching about space, our solar system, the planets, or the moon. Pick and choose what close reading activities your students need the most. You could use them all and allow the passage to serve as close reading material for a week. These can be used for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students.
Your Purchase Will Include:
- 1 nonfiction passage about the solar system
- 1 nonfiction passage about the moon’s phases
- 10 multiple choice comprehension questions
- Full page anchor chart for reading paired passages
- Mini anchor charts for reading paired passages
- Compare and contrast organizer and short answer question
- Main idea cut and sort
- Written response tasks for each passage
- Nonfiction text features task
- Text structures task
- 3 Writing Prompts for Narrative, Persuasive, and Informational writing
- Pacing Guide
Take a peek at the preview for a better picture of what is included!
If you own the Science Paired Passage Bundle 2
, please do not purchase this. You already own it. If you are interested in the bundle, click here.
Other Products Available In My Store:
Soil, Weathering, and Erosion Paired Passages
US Government Paired Passages
Pollution and Conservation Paired Passages
Magnets Paired Passages
Earn TPT Credits for Your Future Purchases:
- Go to your “My Purchases” page and click “Provide Feedback.”
To Be the First to Know About New Products and Freebies:
- Click the green star to follow me!