Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.6 MB | 8 + Bonus pages
Stephanie Skolmoski has created a musical lesson plan about the composer Paul Dukas and his famous Sorcerer’s Apprentice. Lesson includes digital links to YouTube videos and free audio files. There are also several writing activities, musical activities, theater (theatre) activities, dance activities and/or art activities to go along. This packet also comes with a BONUS lesson plan focusing on Tchaikovsky’s The Witch. Together these packets would make a fun Halloween music lesson for any class!
This is the perfect lesson and activity for elementary school children and teachers. The the entire piece is about 9-10 minutes long and the lesson could take about 30 minutes. Depending on the activity or activities you choose they could take 15+ minutes to complete.
• Lesson plan about The Sorcerer’s Apprentice by Paul Dukas
• • Digital links to YouTube videos
• Paul Dukas: In Depth about the composer (including pictures)
• Several writing, art, theater and dance activities
• Lesson takes about 30 minutes (The music is 9-10 minutes long)
• Activities take 15+ minutes to complete
• Grades: K-6
***Also Includes Bonus Lesson Plan
• Tchaikovsky’s The Witch Lesson Plan
• Digital links to YouTube videos
• Several Activities