You will receive 30 task cards that cover topics from The Spanish-American War. Each card has the answers available so they can be easily ran through a copier and printed on the back side of the card. Topics covered include but are not limited to the following:
- What year did the Spanish-American war begin?
- In what harbor did the USS Maine sink in?
- What is Yellow Journalism?
- The ____________ Amendment was Legislation that gave the US the right to intervene if Cuba got into trouble.
- How much money did the u.s. give Spain for the Philippines when the war was over?
- Where was the location of the battle of San Juan Hill?
- Where did the u.s. first strike against Spain?
- Approximately how long did the first battle against Spain last?
You will receive 1 word search that includes key vocabulary words pertaining to The Spanish-American War. The following words appear on the word search:
Treaty of Paris
You will receive 2 versions of this wonderful word scramble. 1 word scramble includes key vocabulary words pertaining to the Spanish-American War. The second version is almost identical to the first one except it contains a word bank to help those students that need that extra little boost. This item is a must in any classroom where differentiation is needed. The following words appear on the word scramble:
6) USS MAINE
7) ROUGH RIDERS
8) PLATT AMENDMENT
9) YELLOW JOURNALISM
10) TELLER AMENDMENT