The Spookiest Haunted House | Halloween Opinion Writing Prompt for October
Also included in
- Monthly Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these forty fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holidays, Winter Themes, Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, PresidPrice $96.00Original Price $120.00Save $24.00
- October Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these four fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including fall, autumn, and Halloween activities. Students will use their imaginations to come up with fun, common core aligned, writiPrice $9.99Original Price $12.00Save $2.01
Opinion Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with this fun opinion prompt persuading people about the spookiest haunted house. This Halloween Project works great for Halloween activities, writing about senses, Fall, an intro to opinion writing, or any other day of the year! Students will use their imaginations to come up with a fun, common core aligned, writing piece.
Teach students to write engaging opinions including convincing reasons and compelling details with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of October?
- October Writing Bundle
- All About Spiders [informative]
- My Day with a Monster [narrative]
- The Spookiest Haunted House [opinion/persuasive]
- How to Catch a Witch [how to]
OR GRAB ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.