An original animation of the Bible Story, Creation that will help teach children listening skills, inspire creativity and teach them that God is both powerful and loving.
Through the teaching of Miss Butterfly and the caterpillar’s artwork, children will learn the Bible Story of Creation and learn that Jesus loves them so much He died for them.
Slow Poke can’t seem to ever get his work done on time. Tiny is unsure of himself. Sparkle sees the good in everything. Pumpkin loves to keep the peace and Rocky likes to lead them all, but the one thing these lovable caterpillars have in common is that they love children and they love to show off their artwork.
Also included are the following printable activities in black and white and grayscale:
- Thirty Days of Activity Ideas Based on the Story of Creation
- Creation Emergent Reader
- Puppets of All of the Caterpillars for Imaginative Play
- Coloring Sheet of Miss Butterfly
- Word Search
- Matching Game
- A Heart, Fish, Star, Duckling and Butterfly for Children to Decorate as Instructed in the Animation and Activity Ideas Page
- God is powerful
- God is loving
- Jesus died on the cross for our sins
- God created the world in 6 days
- Adam and Eve disobeyed God
- Listening skills (the animation combines quiet listening time with active participation. Encouraging children to listen quietly during the listening times helps them increase their listening ability.)
- Counting up to 20
- Number recognition up to 20
- Ordinal numbers
Remember that the most important gift you can give a child is the gift of faith.