Are you looking for easy to use, meaningful activities to use with The Story of Ferdinand by Munro Leaf? This literature unit is meant to make learning fun and engaging for students without adding extra work for teachers!
Inside You Will Find:
- A Table of Contents
- Packet Cover
- The Farm: Sensory Details
- Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
- Generating and Answering Questions
- Asking Questions Based on the Answer
- Point of View: Compare and Contrast
- Point of View Comparison Writing
- Using the Illustrations to Add Meaning
- Interactive Sequence of Events Activity
- Story Order: Cut and Paste
- Cause and Effect: Cut and Paste
- Focus on Setting
- Summarize the Story
- Story Element Graphic Organizer
- Craftivity: Ferdinand's Garden of Narrative Elements
- My Favorite Part
- Compare and Contrast: Ferdinand with the Other Bulls- Venn Diagram and Writing Assignment
- Write the Story from the Point of View of the Bee
- Alphabetical Order: Cut and Paste
- Craftivity: Ferdinand's Moral of the Story
- 16 Story Discussion Task Cards: Available in Color and Black and White
- 4 Options for Recording Task Card Answers
- Persuasive Writing: Mini-Unit and Craftivity
- Narrative Writing: Mini-Unit
- Personal Narrative: Mini-Unit and Craftivity
- Word Search and Answer Key
Looking for more easy to use, meaningful picture book units? Check these out!
If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, DON'T!
If You Ever Want to Bring a Circus to the Library, DON'T!
An A from Miss Keller
The Pirate Jamboree
Leo: A Ghost Story
Little Red Writing
A Unicorn Named Sparkle
Don't forget to follow me, and be the first to know about new products, sales, and freebies!