The Story of Islam Video Guide with Video Weblink
. This 52 minute documentary covers the beginning of Islam on the Arabian peninsula. It documents Muhammad’s childhood, and rise to prophet. It also covers the basic tenants of Islam, including the Five Pillars. The second part of the video is an optional history of Islam in America. Also included is a weblink to the video so you can play the video online. Video questions are very short and very easy to answer, so your students can concentrate on the video and a second copy includes a link to the video for absent students. An answer key is provided with the file.
Get this resource along with the entire unit, including PowerPoints, warmups, worksheets, a video guide, review Kahoot!, crossword review, assessment and lesson plans by snagging World Religions Unit Bundled
• Hinduism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Buddhism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Buddhism - Noble Eightfold Path Analysis (World Religions)
• Judaism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Christianity Powerpoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Islam PowerPoint with video clips and presenter notes
• World Religions Chart
• Ten Commandments Primary Source Analysis
• Golden Age of Islam Primary Source Analysis
• Hinduism Four Stages of Life Infographic Analysis
• Jesus - Bible Primary Source Analysis
• World Religions Crossword Puzzle Review
Follow me on Pinterest here!
More to come. "Follow me" to be the first to know about new products and free stuff.