Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Are you looking for an organized, engaging system to use in your elementary classroom when teaching popular Social Studies and Science topics? Pocketbook Portfolio units are multimodal resources that capitalize on different learning styles amongst students. They include activities that are aimed to$310.27$344.75Save $34.48
- Do your students love pocketbook portfolios as much as ours do?! Now you can grab all of our SOCIAL STUDIES POCKETBOOK UNITS together in one purchase. This huge bundle includes every ELA, Social Studies pocketbook that we have created up to 5/10/2018. 7 Pocketbooks Included! In addition, we are off$89.00$148.50Save $59.50
- Teach all about The First Thanksgiving: The Mayflower Voyage, Pilgrim Life in Plymouth Colony & The Wampanoag Tribe in social studies with your 2nd-3rd grade students! This bundle includes all the digital and printable materials to teach all about about this historic event, interesting facts, ta$23.40$32.00Save $8.60
The Story of the First Thanksgiving: The Mayflower Voyage, The Pilgrims and Plymouth Plantation, The Native Americans (Wampanoag Tribe) and bonus Thanksgiving Then and Now Comprehension Workbook.
This Thanksgiving, use informational texts and research the events that led up to the celebration of the first Thanksgiving feast between the Wampanoag Tribe and the Pilgrims. 4 units are bundled together, which create an impressive interactive pocketbook portfolio full of student work! It jam-packed with activities that teach students about the journey of the Pilgrims on the Mayflower (Unit 1), their difficulties settling into the New World (Unit 2) the influence of the Native Americans (Unit 3), the first Thanksgiving feast, and moves on to how Thanksgiving became modernized into the holiday we celebrate today (Bonus Comprehension Workbook). ***SAVE 20% OFF EACH UNIT BY PURCHASING THE MEGA BUNDLE!***
Each unit integrates technology, vocabulary, writing, art, reading strategies and more! Students will respond to informational text by answering questions in a student booklet in a variety of formats. Students will learn vocabulary words by creating a picture vocabulary flip book. The vocabulary words are embedded throughout the unit to promote ample opportunities for learning. Students will create an interactive pocketbook to store materials that they can refer back to for ongoing learning.
*20 task cards with recording sheet
*3 separate presentation shows: 10-15 slides each
*4 Student Workbooks with comprehension questions: 6-8 pages each
*16 colorful vocabulary cards
*4 Vocabulary word flip books with pictures
*Multiple Graphic Organizers
*Writing paper (two options for handwriting lines)
*Graphic organizer for writing a paragraph (two options for handwriting lines)
*3 Crossword puzzles (with answer key)
*3 Word Searches
*Photos and descriptions to create 3 different Anchor Charts
*3 labels for pocket to store student work
*3 separate SMART ART writing activities
Interested in these units individually? They are sold separately for $5.50 each if you did not need the entire bundle.
Do you want even MORE Pocketbooks set up in the same format?
Pocketbook MEGA units are up to 40% off regular price!
------------SCIENCE POCKETBOOK BUNDLES------------
- Biomes Pocketbook
- Solar System Pocketbook
- Human Body System Pocketbook
- Extreme Weather and Natural Disasters Pocketbook
- Sharks Pocketbook
- Seasons Pocketbook
- Cloud Types, Weather Tools, Water Cycle Pocketbook
→ → ← ←
------------SOCIAL STUDIES POCKETBOOK BUNDLES------------
- Continents Pocketbook
- Plymouth Colony and First Thanksgiving Pocketbook
- Winter Holidays Pocketbook
- Communities Pocketbook
- Winter Olympics Pocketbook
- Summer Olympics Pocketbook
- The US Presidential Election Pocketbook
→ → ← ←
Join our E-Mail list for teaching tips and strategies, giveaways, freebies and more!