Also included in
- Engage your Honors and AP students with these digital escape rooms, now available as a growing bundle! Containing 5-star rated digital escape rooms described as "so fun and engaging," "a fun way for [students] to review," and a "great resource," this growing bundle supports SAT/AP Prep. Use thesePrice $45.99Original Price $56.93Save $10.94
- Challenge your Honors/Pre-AP/AP students to think critically about The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with this 5-star rated SAT/AP prep bundle of resources. The questions in these materials led one of my Honors 9 students to recently reflect, "I've never had to think like this before."ThisPrice $28.99Original Price $35.92Save $6.93
- Engage your high school English students in this 5-star rated growing bundle of lessons and activities that are perfect for Halloween time. This bundle currently includes:Day of the Dead / Dia de los Muertos Calavera Lesson Poetry Halloween (available in print and digital formats) (5-star rated!)EdPrice $19.99Original Price $23.93Save $3.94
- Teaching Gothic Fiction? Rooted in many of the masters of Gothic - Poe, Bronte, and Stevenson - this growing bundle of resources (some of which substitute-friendly!) will engage and challenge your high school English Honors/AP students in this captivating genre. This growing bundle currently contaPrice $42.99Original Price $54.38Save $11.39
- Improve your Pre-AP/Honors/AP students’ inference-based reading skills with analytical tasks - primarily rooted in novels - that led my AP English Language students to a 93% pass rate. ✅ Learn from my blog post how to boost your students' pass rates with these resources!Informed by over 10 years ofPrice $110.99Original Price $138.23Save $27.24
- This growing bundle of fall resources features back-to-school, Halloween, and Thanksgiving themed materials to support your high school English classes! This bundle currently includes:For Back-to-School:A framework for writing (The perfect resource for introducing middle school students to the procPrice $33.99Original Price $41.86Save $7.87
- This growing bundle of seasonal high school English lessons and activities currently features resources for back-to-school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, A Christmas Carol, New Year's, and Valentine's Day!This bundle currently includes:For Back-to-School:A framework for writing (The perfect resource forPrice $39.99Original Price $56.84Save $16.85
Bring The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde to life with this engaging 5-star rated digital escape room. Use this resource as a culminating review activity (pre-quiz/test/essay), supplemental activity, or extra credit assignment. Learn how this resource sparks student creativity with with my blog post!
In this activity, students will review:
- Characters, plot, chronology, and literary devices
- Features of Victorian London and 19th Century England
This digital escape room includes:
- Directions and rules
- A timer (set for 45 minutes)
- A “start here” narrative
- Google Forms (which direct them to a character identification task and a chronology maze)
- A jigsaw puzzle
- Hidden pictures (which direct them to comprehension questions and the final congratulatory note)
Because this digital escape room is a Google Site, students will need a Google account to access the materials. Before purchasing this resource, please test:
- Google Sites: Please make sure your district DOES NOT BLOCK OUTSIDE GOOGLE SITES. I suggest checking with your IT department.
- Jigsawplanet.com: Students will not be able to access one of the activities without being able to access this site.
- Firewalls: I can't control firewalls that your school district may have in place and I'm not responsible if this site doesn't work at your school. Please be sure you check the sites above, and ensure your students have Google accounts so that this runs successfully.
Looking for other digital escape rooms?
- A Christmas Carol Digital Escape Room (5-star rated!)
- A Separate Peace Digital Escape Room Honors SAT AP Prep Digital
- Animal Farm: Digital Escape Room Distance Learning (5-star rated!)
- Jane Eyre Charlotte Bronte Digital Escape Room Distance Learning Google Apps (5-star rated!)
- Macbeth: Digital Escape Room Distance Learning (5-star rated in its bundle!)
- The Scarlet Letter Digital Escape Room Distance Learning Google Apps (5-star rated in its bundle!)
Want FREE digital escape rooms? This bundle is for you! Purchasing today allows your FREE access to all future digital escape rooms as they become available!
Looking for other Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde resources?
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Final Quiz (5-star rated!) (Please note: The comprehension questions in this resource are the same as half of the questions in the escape room, which makes the escape room good practice if you are using it in combination with this challenging, inference-based quiz).
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Character Matching
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Audiobook Questions for Chapter 9
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: SAT Prep Workbook
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Timeline Ordering Activity (Digital)
- $$ Save money with the 5-star rated bundle! The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Bundle of SAT AP Prep Escape Room $$
Thank you for visiting my store! Please follow me (by easily clicking HERE!) to receive freebies and updates about new products! New products are 50% OFF for the first 24 hours!
Your feedback is valuable to me! I would love to hear your feedback on this resource. Simply go to your "My Purchases" page where you will see a review button. Click on "Have you used this resource? If so, leave a review." Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you so much!
Bottle clip art purchased from: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Digitalartsi
© Innovative English Instruction