Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Challenge your Honors/Pre-AP/AP students to think critically about The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with this 5-star rated SAT/AP prep bundle of resources. The questions in these materials led one of my Honors 9 students to recently reflect, "I've never had to think like this before."
This resource includes:
- an engaging 5-star rated digital escape room (PLEASE READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OF THE ESCAPE ROOM TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY TECH REQUIREMENTS TO USE IT)
- an AP/SAT prep workbook for every chapter
- two versions of a 20-question multiple-choice AP/SAT style quiz/test plus keys (5-star rated!)
- a 12 question auditory task based on Chapter 9, "Dr. Lanyon's Narrative"
- a timeline ordering activity and analysis questions
- a simple 10 character matching exercise
- a hexagonal thinking review exercise (5-star rated!)
- a social media-related final project
Technology note: You need a Google Drive to access some of these resources.
Thank you for visiting my store! Please follow me (by easily clicking HERE!) to receive freebies and updates about new products! New products are 50% OFF for the first 24 hours!
Your feedback is valuable to me! I would love to hear your feedback on this resource. Simply go to your "My Purchases" page where you will see a review button. Click on "Have you used this resource? If so, leave a review." Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you so much!
Bottle clip art purchased from: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Digitalartsi
© Innovative English Instruction