This bundle includes everything you need to teach “The Stranger” by Chris Van Allsburg! Use this story to model, teach, and give your students practice with reading strategies, various literary elements, argumentative writing, creative writing, and common core expectations.
All of these tasks and graphic organizers can be used in a variety of ways including individual formative assessments, partner work, group work, station work, reading workshop, and writing workshop.
Here is what you will receive in this bundle:
* Cause & Effect
* Character development
* Characterization and Character Sketch
* Genre & Writing Piece
* Key Details and Summary
* Making Inferences
* Missing Poster
* Phone-A-Friend Group Work Activity
* Plot and Character Interaction
* Plot Map
* 2 RAFT Writing Tasks
* Creative Story Writing Task
* Reading Strategies Graphic Organizer
* Text-Dependent Questions: Both worksheet format AND Question
* Two different Theme DIFFERENTIATED Graphic Organizers &
* Who is the Stranger DETECTIVE Activity
* A Seven Page guide to the organizers and tasks included in the
Each organizer comes in four different formats to best meet the needs of all of your students and your classroom! Formats include both with and without Decorative Borders and with and without Learning Targets!