Do you need some additional resources to make your reading series work for you? If so this pack is for you. In this pack, you will find anchor charts, a comprehension game, interactive notebook templates, and 2 additional text-based comprehension mini-lessons.
Click here to purchase the Unit 1 bundle and save!
- Anchor charts for facts, details, exclamatory sentences, and imperative sentences
- 2 original songs on exclamatory sentences and imperative sentences
- Digraph banners
- High frequency word cards with thinking stems featuring real photos
- Interactive notebook templates for imperative and exclamatory sentences, and high frequency words
- Pocket book for sorting exclamatory and imperative sentences
- "The Strongest One" scavenger hunt
- "The Strongest One" comprehension game
- Mini lesson on facts and details featuring the book "What If You Had Animal Teeth?"
- Mini lesson on using facts and details to ask questions using the book "Ants (National Geographic Kids)"
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.