This is my first Science unit on TPT and top selling item! I am proud to post my activities and lessons that focus on...The Sun, The Earth, The Moon, and The Stars!
Your students will love learning how the Earth, Sun, and Moon interact. With this you will receive 32 engaging lesson activities and 76 pages. Check out the activities below:
1. Essential Question Cards
2. Vocabulary Cards for Science Word Wall
3. Vocabulary Color and Match
4. Space Mystery Word (Making Words)
5. Scrambled Space Sentences
6. Earth, Moon, and Sun Pre-Test or
7.Let's Explore the Sun! (Comprehension
8. Let's Explore the Earth! (Comprehension
9. Measure My Shadows/Sidewalk Shadows
10. Sun Dial Fun!
11. Shadow Measuring Homework
12. Favorite Season Class Survey and Tally
13. Seasons KWL
14. Seasons Flip Flap Book
15. The Season Tree!
16. Reasons for the Seasons Graphic
17. Moon Web!
18. The Moon (Comprehension Questions)
19. Charting the Lunar Cycle
20. Phases of the Moon Cut and Paste
21. Cookie Moon Phases
22. Make a Model of the Moon/Earth/Sun
23. The Stars (Research and Facts)
24. STARburst Graphing!
25. Be a Night Sky Watcher!
26. Constellation Books
27. Astronaut Writing!
28. Star Light Star Bright...Writing!
29. Coffee Can Constellations!
30. Out of this World Celebration Snacks!
31. Shoot for the Stars Math Facts Bar Graph!
I hope you enjoy teaching this unit as much as I do. You will enjoy the hands-on exploratory Science lessons, recording forms for student assessment, and center games with the solar system theme. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I'd love for you to check out my Seeds, Soil, and Plants Science Resource Unit
that I've posted as well.
Thanks so much!-Yvonne Sassy in Second