Our bodies are super and fun to learn about! This science unit will help your kiddos learn about 7 major parts of our body and how they work. Plus fun activities to explore the five senses.
I hope you and your kiddos enjoy!
The Science Unit includes:
- My Body Book (brain, heart, lungs, stomach, intestines,
bones and muscles)
- Play dough Brain Activity
- Blood and Heart Activity
- Lung Ballon Activity
- Stomach Activity
- Intestines Activity
- Bones Xray Memory Game
- Muscle Movement Cards
- My Five Senses: See and Find Rainbow Colors
- My Five Senses: Taste Test
- My Five Senses: Touch High Five
- My Five Senses: Smell Test
- My Five Senses: Hear
- Vocabulary Cards
Click to "follow" Kinderbirdies and please leave feedback! Did you know you can earn TPT credits every time you leave feedback. Also meaningful feedback helps me create more great products that can help you in the classroom!
Join the fun at www.facebook.com/kinderbirdies and www.instagram.com/kinderbirdies/ and the blog kinderbirdies.com