The Sweet Shop – Menu Math
Addition & Subtraction – Word Problems – Comparison – Making Change
***Click on the "PREVIEW" button above to get a walk-through of all this product has to offer!***
This fun activity is great for centers, math lessons, and even for week-long (or more!) morning work!
What you'll get:
• Two-page List of Activities (Keep track of what your class has completed!)
• The Sweet Shop Menu
• Let's Get to Know the Menu
• Locating Prices by Photo
• Locating Prices by Name
• Addition Activity – No Regrouping
• Addition Activity – Regrouping
• Addition Word Problems – No Regrouping
• Addition Word Problems – Regrouping
• Subtraction Activity – No Regrouping/Borrowing
• Subtraction Activity – Regrouping/Borrowing
• Subtraction Word Problems – No Regrouping/Borrowing
• Subtraction Word Problems – Regrouping/Borrowing
• Mental Math – Addition and Subtraction Combined
• Making Change
• Can I Take Your Order? – Example
• Can I Take Your Order? – 1 Order Sheet/Page
• Can I Take Your Order? – 2 Order Sheets/Page
• Can I Take Your Order? – 4 Order Sheets/Page
• Create Your Own Bakery Menu
• Make Your Own Math Problems
• Make Your Own Math Problems – Your Answers
• Show Your Work Workspace
• Full-Color PDF Activity Sheets and Answer Key (The 43 pages noted at the top of this page)
• Ink-Friendly PDF Grayscale Activity Sheets and Answer Key
***Note: Both the color and grayscale versions come as a multipage packet and as individual activity sheets, carefully organized and labeled!
Click on the "PREVIEW" button below the product thumbnails to get a walk-through of all this product has to offer!
– Glue & Ink
Psst! Make sure you are signed up
to get Glue & Ink freebies, and free clip art right now! (Click here.
Product is for personal use only and is not to be redistributed. This means that you are free to use this product personal use—in the classroom (or at home!) but not for commercial use. The products and/or its parts may not be used in the creation of products to be sold of given away for free on Teachers Pay Teachers or elsewhere. Thank you for respecting Glue and Ink's work! Enjoy!