Looking for an engaging way to teach some places and professions in English? Looking for something fun for November with a Thanksgiving theme? Look no further. This PowerPoint story (with native audio) features some very silly turkey twins as they work at various places around the universe. It teaches the following professions, places, and verbs in a rich context:
1. Santa Claus, North Pole, makes toys
2. Singer, stadium, sings
3. Ballerina, theater, dances
4. Princess, castle, organize a ball
5. Pirate, sea, sails
6. Astronaut, outer space, floats weightless
7. Doctor, hospital, gives medicine/helps people
8. Hawaiian, beach, makes sand castles, sun bathes
9. Egyptian, Egypt, visits pyramids
10. Fairy, enchanted forest, practice magic
11. Sheriff, sheriff’s department, arrests people/keeps the peace
12. Superhero, planet, flies around saving the planet
Student will hear native audio when the text is pressed.
This story is a great pair to the Turkey SMARTboard game file! You can find it here in my store separately or you can purchase the story and SMARTboard games as a bundle!