This is the 2016 version of the guide. As of January 22, 2017, the 2017 Guide is ready!! Click here to see it.
Stop feeling overwhelmed by technology!
This handbook makes learning technology simple and FAST by grouping over 130 tech tools into 35 categories, explaining them in clear, simple language, and giving you practical, inspiring ideas for using each tool in and out of the classroom.
This digital binder is an interactive PDF built with tons of navigation links and a clickable table of contents and index that make it super easy to jump back and forth between sections, so you can find what you need fast.
For a closer look, watch this Personal Video Tour
* Full-color screenshots of each tool in action, a direct link to each tool's website and a short video demonstrating each tool in use.
* A glossary of over 80 technology terms, with clear definitions in simple language.
* A clickable index of terminology, tools, and concepts that will take you directly to each page where the term is used.
* Compatible with Mac and Windows platforms, and is fully functional on smaller devices as well.
* Designed on 8.5 x 11" pages, so you can also print it out and create a paper binder for times when you don't have access to a computer or device.
* Concerned about this information getting outdated? Your purchase entitles you to free downloads of updates of this product through the end of 2017.
BEFORE YOU BUY:
* Look carefully at the preview file and watch the Personal Video Tour
. Not every tool in the world is covered in this binder; if you’re looking for information on a specific tool, browse the table of contents and the index in the product preview before purchasing.
* This binder links to over 100 YouTube videos. If your school or district blocks YouTube, this feature will not work at school.
Common Core Standards Addressed by this Product:
W.K.6, W.1.6, W.2.6, W.3.6, W.4.6, W.5.6, W.6.6, W.7.6, W.8.6, W.9-10.6, W.11-12.6
W.4.8, W.5.8, W.6.8, W.7.8, W.8.8, W.9-10.8, W.11-12.8
Sl.2.5, SL.3.5, SL.4.5, SL.5.5, SL.6.5, SL.7.5, SL.8.5, SL.9-10.5, SL.11-12.5
Ready to start building a strong tech foundation?
Pair this handbook with JumpStart
, my 8-module mini-course that gives you hands-on practice in some of the most powerful tools in this book.