Now Fully Updated and Redesigned for 2017!!
Stop feeling overwhelmed by technology!
This handbook makes learning technology simple and FAST by grouping over 150 tech tools into 39 categories, explaining them in clear, simple language, and giving you practical, inspiring ideas for using each tool in and out of the classroom.
This guide is an interactive PDF built with tons of navigation links and a clickable table of contents and index that make it super easy to jump back and forth between sections, so you can find what you need fast.
For a closer look, watch this Video Introduction
* Full-color screenshots of each tool in action, a direct link to each tool's website and a short video demonstrating each tool in use.
* A glossary of over 80 technology terms, with clear definitions in simple language.
* A clickable index of terminology, tools, and concepts that will take you directly to each page where the term is used.
* Compatible with Mac and Windows platforms, and is fully functional on smaller devices as well.
* Designed on 8.5 x 11" pages, so you can also print it out and create a paper binder for times when you don't have access to a computer or device.
BEFORE YOU BUY:
* Look carefully at the preview file. Not every tool in the world is covered in this guide; if you’re looking for information on a specific tool, browse the table of contents and the index in the product preview before purchasing.
* This guide links to nearly 200 YouTube videos. If your school or district blocks YouTube, this feature will not work at school.
* If you already purchased the 2016 guide, go to your My Purchases page. The 2017 guide has been added to your file!
Want to see what teachers are saying about this guide?
Read the product reviews
for the 2016 edition. Keep in mind that the 2017 version is EVEN BETTER!
Attention Primary Teachers!
I have had several teachers from K-2 classrooms ask if this guide includes enough tools that would be relevant to their work. The answer is DEFINITELY. We have put together a summary of the tools that would work beautifully in a K-2 classroom. Read it here.
Common Core Standards Addressed by this Product:
W.K.6, W.1.6, W.2.6, W.3.6, W.4.6, W.5.6, W.6.6, W.7.6, W.8.6, W.9-10.6, W.11-12.6
W.4.8, W.5.8, W.6.8, W.7.8, W.8.8, W.9-10.8, W.11-12.8
Sl.2.5, SL.3.5, SL.4.5, SL.5.5, SL.6.5, SL.7.5, SL.8.5, SL.9-10.5, SL.11-12.5