This final comprehensive test, based on Edgar Allan Poe's classic short story, requires students to think critically and review the key concepts that exist throughout the narrative.
- PART ONE: Students analyze quotations from the story and interpret them with their own critical thinking skills.
- PART TWO: Students answer multiple choice comprehension questions.
- PART THREE: Students answer short answer questions regarding three major topics: Point of View, Conflict, and Mood.
- PART FOUR: Students compose a paragraph and must fully analyze/explain one of two extended-response questions.
* NOTE: This product is designed as a stand-alone activity; however, it is also a component of "THE TELL-TALE HEART" COMPLETE UNIT, which can be purchased from my store for a DISCOUNT!