Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.55 MB | 65 pages
This five day mini-unit over Edgar Allan Poe's short story, "The Tell-Tale Heart" offers easy differentiation for instructors seeking to engage struggling and advanced learners. The unit provides instructors with all of the resources necessary to bring Poe's classic short story to life for students in the five days.
Resources include over 35 slides, and over 35 pages of student materials.
The Common Core aligned unit includes over:
• 3 differentiated, full text versions of "The Tell Tale Heart", with built in questions to engage students in critical thinking independently.
• 3 differentiated comprehension quizzes with answer keys
• Anticipation Guide
• Vocabulary in Context activity
• Discussion Questions
• Self Grading discussion checklist
• Partner grading discussion checklist
• Five Daily Lesson Power Points