The Ten Commandments Bible Lessons and Sunday School Unit
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These 8 Sunday School units get me through an entire year of kindergarten Bible lessons! This BUNDLE will be a perfect addition to your Christian education classroom, home, or church setting. These are written for kindergarten, but can be easily adapted for PreK-2nd grade.Read about my Sunday SchooPrice $59.00Original Price $74.00Save $15.00
- If you enjoy any of my Sunday School units, then this MEGA BUNDLE will be a perfect addition for your Christian classroom, home or church setting. The curriculum in this bundle includes 2 years of kindergarten bible lessons written for the 3rd year of preschool and kindergarten. Read about my SundaPrice $99.00Original Price $148.00Save $49.00
This kindergarten Sunday School unit includes Bible lessons about the ten Commandments to help students understand that obedience brings blessing. Each lesson is crafted to last about 45 minutes for kindergartners, but can be adapted for K-2 kids.
It falls in year 4 of my .
Read about my Sunday School Schedule and !
INCLUDED IN THE TEN COMMANDMENTS BIBLE LESSONS
• 10 detailed 45 minute lesson plans including bible story scripts, prayer time, games, & color & glue activities (1 lesson for each commandment)
• Unit poster
• Interactive 10 Commandments anchor chart
• 8 Exploration Station cards and ideas for each lesson
• Bible story pictures for each lesson: use as visuals to tell the story, print as a book for students to read, or use to sequence and retell the story.
• Writing prompts for each lesson
• Coloring pages for each lesson
• Bible Verse: poster, parent note, matching cards and independent matching practice
• Bible verse hopscotch
• 10 Commandments water painting game with task cards
• 10 Commandments song
• Idol sorting cards (help keep god first/can become an idol)
• Bean bag toss game instructions and materials
• Healthy/Unhealthy ways to handle anger sorting cards
FAQ'S ABOUT THESE BIBLE LESSONS
Where can I find a pacing guide for all of the bible units included for ages preschool through 2nd grade? Download the pacing guide for FREE . The pacing guide includes the unit title, the age group, the big idea, the Bible verse for the unit, and the Bible stories included in the unit.
What Christian perspective is used for these Bible lessons? I am an evangelical Christian and so all units are written from that perspective. They are heavily Bible based and the lesson scripts go verse by verse through the bible story for that lesson.
What translation of the Bible is used? I use a mix of translations to find the most kid-friendly wording for them to memorize. But generally speaking, most Bible verses will be NIV or NLT wordings.
HOW CAN THIS BIBLE STUDY BE USED?
This unit was originally created for my 45 minute Sunday School class. But it is also written with the flexibility to use in a variety of contexts. Here are some of the ways teachers are using these Sunday School units.
- Children's Sunday School class (each lesson is 45 minutes)
- Bible lessons in a private Christian school setting
- Chapel time for Christian private schools
- Children's church lessons
- Homeschool Bible lessons
- Family Bible time with kids
Shop more Sunday School Units!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!