The Thank You Dish Activities were created to supplement the book and celebrate themes of food, family, gratitude, community, and dinnertime.
Though it's not a seasonal story, I love to share by Trace Balla during Thanksgiving time because it's all about sharing a meal with loved ones, and recognizing those who help provide and prepare the foods.
Also, I don't know about you, but my kids (especially my picky eaters) could always use an extra reminder about gratitude for their food (no matter what time of year!).
And BONUS if that lesson comes in a story and fun activities!
This pack includes the following story supplements:
- Detailed plans including activities and skills covered
- Place setting coloring activity (doubles as a play dough mat)
- "My Thank You Dish" activity page
- Sensory & Dramatic play suggestions
- Homemade Play Dough recipe
- Suggested Book List
These story activities are for personal or single classroom use only. I will e-mail them to you FREE when you purchase The Thank You Dish book from my shopping link.